|PROJECT ADDRESS:||New Zealand||COLOR:||White|
|FRAME MATERIAL:||Light Gauge Steel||EXTERNAL WALL:||100 Or 50mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fibre Cement|
|INSULATION:||Glass Wool/EPS/XPS/PU Sandwich Panel||FLOOR:||Laminate/wooden/tile|
|DOOR:||Metal Security Door/PVC Sliding Door||WINDOWS:||High Quality PVC Windows|
Light Steel Luxury Prefab Tiny Homes
Light Steel Small Luxury Prefab Homes
Light Gauge Steel Prefabricated Tiny House
Light Steel Prefabricated Luxury Tiny House On Wheels And 3 Bedroom Micro Prefab cabins
Cider Box- The Luxury Prefab Tiny home is a great design for couples and small families because it can accommodate two separate sleeping lofts, a full kitchen, and space for laundry.
The non-traditional “double shed” roofline adds more space, dimension, and intrigue, and clears the way for light to stream in through strategically placed clerestory windows, and full glass doors. The main loft is accessed with stairs that can contain storage compartments.
|1||trailer||2 axes steel trailer|
|2||Structure||light steel frame|
|4||external wall cladding||metal PU sandwich panel|
|5||internal wall lining||integrated panel|
|7||kitchen and bathroom||standard included|
|8||window and door||double glass window, standard door|
|9||electrical and plumbing system||standard, CE, AS/NZS, UL standard|
2 bedrooms 1 bathroom 27.58 m²
The tiny house is equipped with a living room/kitchen/bedroom/bathroom.etc
|Roofing||0.5mm colorbond sheet|
|External wall||metal PU sandwich panel|
|Internal wall||integrated wall panel|
|Kitchen||standard kitchen(cabinet, stone benchtop, sink, faucet)|
|Bathroom||show, toilet, washbasin|
|Window and doors||glass alu. window and laminated door|
|Electrical and plumbing system|
Light Gauge Steel Structure :
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40’HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40’HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
Packaging & Shipping
we use flat rack 40ft containers to ship the completely tiny homes on the wheels to you.