|STRUCTURE:||Light Steel Frame||WALL:||WPC Board|
light gauge prefabricated small homes
light gauge small prefab homes
wpc board prefabricated small homes
Prefab Luxury Light Gauge Tiny House-ODESSY Australia American Standard
Florida Tiny House
3 bedroom 1 bathroom 1 living room 26.42m²
Florida Tiny house is a great design for couples and small families because it can accommodate two separate sleeping lofts, a full kitchen, and space for laundry.
The non-traditional “double shed” roofline adds more space, dimension, and intrigue, and clears the way for light to stream in through strategically placed clerestory windows, and full glass doors. The main loft is accessed with stairs that can contain storage compartments.
- The ground floor has enough space for activity, including the kitchen, bathroom, and living room.
- The loft has two beds, can contain at least 4 persons.
|1||trailer||2 axes steel trailer|
|2||mainframe||light steel frame|
|3||roof||color bond roofing|
|4||external wall||metal PU sandwich panel|
|5||internal wall||integrated panel|
|7||kitchen and bathroom||standard|
|8||window and door||double glass window, standard door|
|9||electrical and plumbing system||standard|
Why Choose Light Gauge Steel Structure?
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance:max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire-resistant.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation:100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation:60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40’HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40’HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
(1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4) ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Packaging & Shipping
Granny Flat’s packing: well-packed export quality package, shipped by 40hq.
The RebootConstruction Smarthouse world is one with advanced production equipment, managed by outstanding professionals, within a sound training environment. Together with our excellent corporate atmosphere we provide you with first-for our customers, that’s our commitment to you.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home. steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us: house area, how many floor and bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low-cost configuration.